Introducing AI with a focus on algorithms (very beta version)*
This learning nugget is based on the OER from Blakeley H. Payne, MIT Media Lab (link)
0) Warm-up - What does an algorithm try to do?
Before we start, have a quick go at the Google Quick Draw tool. It will ask you to sketch something and then try to guess the object from your drawing. Go here!
1) Take a look at our introduction to AI with a focus on algorithms
2) Now its time for bingo!
3) Lets chat!
4) And now lets have a small exchange on what you have learnt
5) Okay. So did you learn a lot in this session?
6) This is the badge you can claim!
*created by Dominic Orr, 22.2.2020, OERCamp meets Hacks&Tools
AI Bingo nugget by Dominic Orr is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e9wx9oBg7CR0s5O7YnYHVmX7H7pnITfoDxNdrSGkp60/edit?usp=sharing.